D.H. Systems Consultancy Ltd announces their annual forum, traditionally held the morning after BVSF AGM. It takes place at the Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel on Friday 20th April 2018 at 9am.
The forum is an opportunity to catch up with the latest developments at D.H. Systems and takes stock of the changes and challenges from previous years.
Some of the topics this year will include:
- The many changes to Frontier Dismantling ebay compatible application.
- Massive improvements to parts data integrated into the desktop system and return of the RRP data.
- Continued improvements to Frontier Mobile and Frontier Recovery.
- The addition of a parts return process to handle customer returns, refunds and replacements.
- Integration with premiere core.
- Vehicle labels – barcoding vehicles for ease of finding and moving.
- Courier integration.
- Offsite backups – automated backup of databases and images to the cloud.
- Intertrading improvements – check stock and order parts from your partners in the desktop system.
- Responsive websites – making your web presence ready for every kind of device.
- Recovery dashboard – schedule and manage your recoveries in one place.
- GDPR – changes have been made to how personal data is stored and managed.
- Big Change integration – for scheduling your own delivery fleet.
- Frontier Web Edition – our all new web edition launch.
The forum allows customers the opportunity to ask questions, make suggestions and help steer our development efforts for the next year.
All D.H. Systems customers are welcome, BVSF members and non-members alike.
D.H. Systems will have a booth during the BVSF AGM where they can answer questions, give demos and meet some of the team.