Early bird rate is available for those who register before 15th July for IARC, the leading international congress for automotive recycling
International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC 2020, due to take place on 2nd to 4th September is the international platform for discussing the latest developments and challenges in automobile recycling, is celebrating its 20th anniversary in Geneva this year.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to learn how the market has changed since the last meeting and to network again with more than 250 decision-makers in the ELV recycling chain such as car manufacturers, metal and plastic scrap traders, recyclers, shredder operators, policymakers and many more.
Come to hear
- An update on new automotive technologies and their impact on recycling
- Discussions on the benefits of the circular economy for car manufacturers and recyclers
- Presentations on reuse & recycling of electrical and electronic components of ELVs
- How to recycle new materials used in future cars including the safe recycling of automotive lithium-ion batteries and many other key issues
- Presentations given by leading industry experts
Come to experience
- Two corporate tours to Thévenaz-Leduc SA in Ecublens-Lausanne and MTB Recycling in Trept, France
- A top-class trade exhibition accompanying the conference
- Key automotive partners Toyota AG and TESLA displaying cars
- Plenty of networking opportunities, including a networking dinner held on the first evening of the conference, an ICM trademark.
Information about the IARC 2020 including the program and registration is available on the ICM website www.icm.ch/iarc-2020