Salvage Insight Day – Strategic Management Boot Camp for Auto Recyclers
Salvage Wire is to host a one-day Strategic Management Boot Camp for Auto Recyclers at Stonebridge Golf Centre, Coventry on Thursday 26th March.
The programme is specifically designed for auto recycler owners and their management teams from small to medium-sized businesses and Salvage Insight, part of Salvage Wire provides a range of intensive management boot camp options for those who are looking to:
- measure current value creation, exploring areas of high margin untapped potential.
- create compelling customer experiences and value to give a clear, competitive advantage.
- market, promote and sell more effectively.
- Improve profitability.
- Manage smarter at every level of the business and deal with non-performance.
- Determine the most effective light-weight, fleet of foot management structure with strong value-based performance metrics.
- Create a strategic vision, refresh mission statement and develop a new time-bound Business Plan.
Delegates who attend will learn much from this programme, including:
- Insight into where thought leaders and the wider industry to see future opportunities
- Insight into potential opportunities both traditional and technological to advance your business, knowledge, skills and those of your team
- Explore and debate both radical and paradoxical opportunities with peers in the industry
- A renewed energy and commitment to be extraordinary, successful and profitable. Standing still is no longer an option!
- The opportunity to leave the conference with a clearer idea of how your business can play a key role in the future as part of a wider recycling industry vision.
For more information about the event or to find out how to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org